List of the Best Universities in Malaysia Offering Top Business Courses that’s Accredited & Recognised
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services For more information contact 01111408838
Top Business Schools from the best private universities in Malaysia will offer world class business programmes that are accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA). In addition, the various business courses would have accreditations from the related professional bodies for exemptions such as Society of Actuaries (SOA), ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, FPAM, etc.
Furthermore,Their students & lecturers would have won awards from top business competitions. Global & Malaysian rankings would also indicate the university’s commitment to high standards of quality. Students should choose top universities in Malaysia to study a business course as the would maintain high standards in teaching & learning, and provide a conducive environment to develop your skills.
In addition, courses in a Business School would include programmes such as Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Financial Technology (Fintech), Actuarial Science, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Human Resource Management, etc. Students who are not sure which business course or which university would suit them, please contact us for a free consultation.
You may also be interested in:
- Top 10 Business Courses with Future High Job Demand & Salary in Malaysia
- Top Business Schools at Private Universities in Malaysia
- Top 20 Courses to Study in Malaysia that has High Job Demand & Stable Salary
- 13 Top Technology Courses Malaysians Must Study to Land Jobs of the Future
- Top 50 Jobs with High Future Demand in Malaysia
- Malaysia’s 28 Top Jobs in Demand in Future with High Salaries
- Study Courses that has High Job Demand in Malaysia
- Top 10 Degree Courses in Malaysia with Highest Starting Salaries
- Top 10 Jobs in Malaysia
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
List of the Best Business Schools in Malaysia and the Courses Offered
When choosing a top Business School to study at in Malaysia, students should look at factors such as:
- Awards won by students and lecturers in Business-related competitions
- Ranking & reputation of the Business School
- Accreditation of the course by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
- Recognition by relevant professional bodies for exemptions
- Qualifications and experience of the lecturers
- Number of years that the university has offered the particular business course
- English-speaking student environment
- A fair number of international students so that you can interact with them gaining invaluable cultural insights & new ideas, improve your communication skills, and build networks for future collaborations.
A university that has met all the above-mentioned points should be a good university that would equip you with the necessary skills to succeed in your future career.
Heriot-Watt University Malaysia – UK Top Ranked Business Programmes
Heriot-Watt University is a top ranked UK university and offers first rate courses at its Malaysian campus. Malaysians now can have huge savings and obtain the best of British Education at top ranked Heriot-Watt University Malaysia.
The University has been commended by the UK Quality Assurance Agency for the quality of its educational programmes and the strength of its partnership with students and our aim is to replicate this at their Malaysia Campus; providing an excellent on-campus student experience with a range of facilities and student accommodation nearby.
Heriot-Watt University Malaysia offers the same high-quality education provided in the UK and at their campus in Dubai, creating opportunities for students to transfer between campuses. All of the programmes offered here at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia are identical to the ones offered in the UK and Dubai campuses. The same course leader oversees the courses offered globally, therefore providing students with a seamless experience whenever they transfer to any of the campuses.
Additionally, Heriot-Watt University Malaysia students have the choice to benefit from an international experience for part of their studies, joining students in Edinburgh or Dubai for part of their degree programme. Heriot-Watt students are encouraged to take advantage of its Go Global programme, which allows them to transfer to any of its other campuses in the UK and Dubai seamlessly as long as their programme is offered at their campus of choice.
Furthermore, scholarships are available at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia to deserving Malaysian students. The PTPTN Loan is available for their degree programmes. Students interested in registering at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia, please go to this link. Affordable hostel accommodation is provided at safe and conducive condominiums in Cyberjaya with free bus shuttle to and from Heriot-Watt University Malaysia. In addition, to find out more about the world and UK rankings for Heriot-Watt University, you may go to this link.
The Best Foundation Programmes at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
The Heriot-Watt University Malaysia Foundation Programme offers the following tailored pathways into the some of the best undergraduate business degree programmes in Malaysia.
The best business degree programmes at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- Actuarial Science BSc (Hons)
- Accounting & Business Finance MA (Hons)
- International Business Management MA (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business Administration BBA (Hons)
- Business and Finance MA (Hons)
- Business Management with Enterprise MA (Hons)
- Business Management with Human Resource Management MA (Hons)
- Business Management with Marketing MA (Hons)
University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus Top Ranked UK Business Programmes
The University of Nottingham has 42,000 students at award-winning campuses in the United Kingdom, China and Malaysia. It was ‘one of the first to embrace a truly international approach to higher education’, according to the Sunday Times University Guide 2013.
It is also one of the most popular universities among graduate employers, one of the world’s greenest universities, and winner of the Times Higher Education Award for ‘Outstanding Contribution to Sustainable Development’. It is ranked in the UK’s Top 10 and the World’s Top 75 universities by the Shanghai Jiao Tong and the QS World Rankings. To find out more about the rankings, awards and achievements for the University of Nottingham, please go to this link.
The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus welcomed its first students in September 2000. This development is a fundamental part of Nottingham’s vision to become a truly global university.
The Malaysia Campus is a full and integral part of The University of Nottingham, UK. It is led by senior academic staff seconded from the University of Nottingham, UK who ensure that the standard of teaching is of the same high quality as its UK campuses. This means that students receive a genuine Nottingham education from day one.
Faculty members, both at the UK and Malaysia Campus have a wide range of skills and experience. A number have worked in industry, commerce, or the public sector, before becoming academics; many are active consultants as well as researchers and teachers. Teaching programmes are also enriched by input from leading practitioners where appropriate.
They also offer Foundation programmes for students who are interested in doing an undergraduate degree with the university, but first need to enhance their academic skills.
- Business Economics and Finance BSc (Hons)
- Business Economics and Management BSc (Hons)
- Finance, Accounting and Management BSc (Hons)
- International Business Management BSc (Hons)
- Management BSc (Hons)
- BSc (Hons) Applied Psychology and Management
- BSc (Hons) Economics
- BSc (Hons) Economics and International Economics
Taylor’s Business School – Award-Winning, Innovative & Top Rated
Established in 1993, Taylor’s Business School has grown to become one of the largest and most dynamic business schools in Malaysia.
Taylor’s Business School is the top private university in Malaysia for Business and Management Studies based on the 2020 QS World Rankings by Subject.
They are the preferred business school for hundreds of students who want an internationally recognised business qualification. As the pioneer private university in Malaysia, Taylor’s Business School at top ranked Taylor’s University offers some of the best business courses.
Taylor’s Business School nurture and develop students’ entrepreneurial capabilities, and instilling the right foundation in sustaining their business growth by exposing them to real-life scenarios and industry-relevant experiences that enhances student engagement.
Furthermore, their programmes are recognised and qualifies for exemptions from professional bodies and their students will also receive equal recognition and certification from their dual award partners from University of the West of England (UWE) and Queensland University of Technology (QUT), with the option to transfer in the final year.
Taylor’s Business School offer a teaching and learning experience that employs interactivity, progressive techniques and real world applications, to hone and perfect the skills of business-savvy leaders and captains of industry of the future.
The university prides itself in producing graduates that are highly employable upon graduation. Taylor’s University partnership with Australian, UK and New Zealand universities enable them to offer degree programmes that are up-to-date with market trends and contain industry-relevant content.
Through strong linkages and collaborations with industry leaders and professionals, the university is able to offer co-curricular programmes that help expose students to practical fieldwork, gain real world experience and enhance their marketability in the job arena.
A dedicated Career Centre assists students in finding job placement through career-related events and employment fairs. It also supports student in employment preparation. The Taylor’s Business School believes in developing purposeful business leaders of the future through holistic and value-based education. Read more about Taylor’s Business School. Below is the list of courses offered at Taylor’s Business School.
- PhD (Business)
- Master in Finance
- Master in Management
- MBA Programme (Masters in Business Administration)
- Foundation in Arts
- Taylor’s Business Foundation
- Diploma in Business
- Taylor’s Business Foundation
- Dual Degree awarded by Taylor’s University and the University of the West of England (UWE)
- Bachelor of Business (Hons) Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business (Hons) Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Business (Hons) International Business
- Bachelor of Business (Hons) International Business & Marketing
- Bachelor of Business (Hons) Marketing
- Bachelor of Business (Hons) Digital Marketing & Analytics
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Accounting & Finance
- Bachelor of Business (Hons) Banking & Finance
- Bachelor of Business (Hons) Finance & Economics
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Actuarial Studies
Business & Accounting Courses at Multimedia University (MMU) Cyberjaya
Sprawled over 808,440 square metres and housing 28 academic and support buildings, the Cyberjaya campus is Multimedia University (MMU)’s second campus in Malaysia. MMU is a top ranked private university in Malaysia and has won hundreds of awards.
Moreover, Multimedia University (MMU) offers award-winning, practical and industry-ready degrees that will allow you to make real and lasting impact as a business and financial specialist. We seek to empower our students with expertise and knowledge, and are committed to offer programmes in a global context to enhance your depth and perception for successful careers in the business, government and non-profit sectors.
Both MMU Faculty of Management and Faculty of Business incorporate industry-led curriculum so you will gain not only technical knowledge and skills, but also relevant soft and management skills. Many of their lecturers are professionals and specialists in their fields who are able to impart real-life experience and solutions to their students. Additionally, the university has strong collaborations with global industry leaders who are ready to share their knowledge of cutting-edge innovative technologies to keep you updated on the current and future industry needs.
The links to the courses offered at MMU Cyberjaya is below while you may click here for the tuition fees. Multimedia University (MMU) Intakes are in April, July and November of each year. For the exact dates, please contact us.
- Foundation in Management
- Bachelor of Accounting (Hons.)
- Bachelor of Analytical Economics (Hons.)
- Bachelor of Finance (Hons.)
- Bachelor of Business Management (Hons.)
- Bachelor of Marketing (Hons.)
- Bachelor of Financial Engineering (Hons.)
- Bachelor of Enterprise Management System (Hons.)*
Business & Accounting Programmes at Multimedia University (MMU) Melaka
Multimedia University (MMU) Melaka offers award-winning, practical and industry-ready degrees that will allow you to make real and lasting impact as a business and financial specialist. The university seeks to empower their students with expertise and knowledge, and are committed to offer programmes in a global context to enhance your depth and perception for successful careers in the business, government and non-profit sectors.
Both Faculty of Management and Faculty of Business at MMU incorporate industry-led curriculum so you will gain not only technical knowledge and skills, but also relevant soft and management skills.
Many of MMU’s lecturers are professionals and specialists in their fields who are able to impart real-life experience and solutions to their students. Furthermore, the university also have strong collaborations with global industry leaders who are ready to share their knowledge of cutting-edge innovative technologies to keep you updated on the current and future industry needs.
- Foundation in Business
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Accounting (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business and Knowledge Management (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons.) (Banking and Finance)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons.) (Human Resource Management)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons.) (International Business)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons.) (Marketing Management)
Top Rated Business & Accounting Courses Offered at Asia Pacific University (APU)
Asia Pacific University (APU) is one of the top universities in Malaysia being ranked by MQA in the SETARA 2017 as Excellent or Tier 5. With more than 11,000 students from all over the world studying at Asia Pacific University (APU), Malaysian students are exposed to a multicultural environment that will enhance your as worldview well as improve your command of the English language.
Below are the list of courses offered at Asia Pacific University (APU) at their new iconic campus at Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur. All of APU’s courses are accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) therefore students may apply for the PTPTN Loan for their studies. The various business degree programmes at APU are also accredited by the by the relevant professional bodies such as Society of Actuaries (SOA), IFoA, ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, and more. Merit Scholarships are available to deserving students at APU.
Certificate Courses at Asia Pacific University (APU)
Pre-University Programmes at Asia Pacific University (APU)
Diploma Programmes at Asia Pacific University (APU)
- Diploma in Business with Information Technology
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Accounting
Accounting & Finance Degree Programmes at Asia Pacific University (APU)
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance with specialisms in Forensic Accounting
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance with specialisms in Taxation
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance with specialisms in Forex and Investments
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance with specialisms in Internal Audit
- Bachelor in Banking and Finance (Hons)
- Bachelor in Banking and Finance (Hons) with specialisms in Financial Planning
- Bachelor in Banking and Finance (Hons) with specialisms in Financial Technology (Fintech)
- Bachelor in Banking and Finance (Hons) with specialisms in Investment and Risk Management
- Bachelor in Islamic Banking and Finance (Hons)
- BSc (Hons) in Actuarial Studies
Business & Management Degree Programmes at Asia Pacific University (APU)
- BA (Hons) in Business Management
- BA (Hons) in Business Management with a specialism in E-Business
- BA (Hons) in International Business Management
- BA (Hons) in Marketing Management
- BA (Hons) in Marketing Management with a specialism in Digital Marketing
Highly Rated Business Courses at University of Wollongong Malaysia (UOWM) KDU, Utropolis Glenmarie
Established in 1983, and a pioneer in Malaysian private education, KDU was one of the first private colleges in Malaysia to have its own purpose-built campus. University of Wollongong Malaysia (UOWM) KDU, an institution that has over 34 years of history and experience, believes in providing real world education and has been successful in producing competent graduates and preparing students for top universities all over the world.
The new 10-acre purpose-built UOWM KDU campus at Utropolis Glenmarie, costing RM320 million, has been designed around the philosophy that learning is experiential and can happen anywhere. There are open spaces, themed gardens and discussion cubes, along with 9 fully equipped lecture halls that can house up to 250 students each, 60 state of the art classrooms where 4,000 students can be attending lecture and classes at any one time, a 50,000 sq ft space housing UOWM KDU’s comprehensive library and a 500-bed student village
Find out more about UOWM KDU new campus facilities at Utropolis Glenmarie and their courses. Scholarships are available for deserving students as well.
Business Programmes at University of Wollongong (UOW) Malaysia KDU, Utropolis Glenmarie campus
- Foundation Studies (Art & Technology)
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Accountancy
- Bachelor of Accounting (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business with Law (Hons)
- BA (Hons) Banking & Finance
Affordable UK Dual Award Business Courses at Saito University College
Saito was established in 1988 as a design college and eventually started their Business School in 2012. In late 2017, Saito College became Saito University College . With it came degree programs, an expanded teaching faculty and new campuses. Malaysian students interested in an affordable and yet high quality business management degree can consider Saito. Students have the opportunity to complete the degree in Malaysia and be awarded a degree from Saito or go to the University of West of England (UWE) UK for the final year and get a degree from UWE as well as Saito.
Saito Business School’s mission is to educate business leaders and managers that meet the needs of the challenging world of business. We are equipped to give students an edge in Digital Business as we offer Malaysia’s first Bachelor of Business (Digital Marketing) Hons course.
Through our partnerships with top Malaysian Digital Companies like Lelong and iPay88, students will benefit from their expert knowledge on Digital Business. Furthermore, students will find opportunities to work on Digital Business projects with the industry through our Digital Business Centre, preparing them with real experience to enter the modern business world.
Saito Business School
- Foundation in Business Studies
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Business Management
- Bachelor of Human Resource Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business (Management) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business (Digital Marketing) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business in Logistics Management and E-Business (Honours)
Business Programmes at Top Ranked UCSI University
Established in 1986, UCSI University offers some of the most affordable business degree courses in Malaysia that’s accredited by MQA and recognised internationally. The business degree programmes are also recognised by the various professional accrediting bodies such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA Australia, RFP and SOA that provide professional certification as well as exemptions to students.
UCSI University is ranked as the No. 1 Private University in Malaysia 2019 and in the Top 300 Universities in Asia in 2015 by the renown QS University Rankings. UCSI is one of the few Malaysian private universities to break into the 2015 and 2016 QS Asian University Rankings. Furthermore, UCSI University is ranked as Excellent or Tier 5 in the 2017 and SETARA 2013 rating system by MQA.
Additionally, UCSI University is a vibrant community of learning and scholarship. With more than 10,000 students from 110 different countries, the University stands out as a melting pot of diversity and learners will supplement their pursuit of knowledge with a keen sense of cultural appreciation – a vital trait in today’s borderless world. More than 30% of UCSI’s academic staff are PhD holders and a further 17% are pursuing their doctorate.
Students wanting to study at a top ranked private university in Malaysia that’s affordable and supported by excellent facilities can go for UCSI University . Scholarships are available to top deserving students.
Affordable Business Courses at UCSI University
- BA (Hons) Accounting
- BA (Hons) Accounting & Finance
- Bachelor of Financial Economics (Hons)
- BBA (Hons) Islamic Banking & Finance
- BSc (Hons) Actuarial Science and Finance
- BSc (Hons) Finance & Investment
- BA (Hons) Business Administration
- BA (Hons) Logistics Management
- BA (Hons) Supply Chain Operations Management
- BA (Hons) Marketing
- BA (Hons) Branding & Advertising
- BBA (Hons) Oil & Gas Management
- BSc (Hons) Actuarial Science
- Dip in Logistics Management
- Diploma in Management
Affordable UK Dual Award Business Programmes at First City University College
First City University College (First City UC) was established in 1990 and offers the affordable Business Management degree at its purpose-designed, fully equipped campus in Bandar Utama, Selangor.
First City University College (First City UC) currently offers specially-crafted degree programmes to respond to the needs and demands of both the local and global industry which will enhance the employability of its graduates. Four of its degree programmes, namely BA (Hons) Business Management, BSc (Hons) Accounting & Finance, BA (Hons) Marketing and Master of Business Administration (MBA) are offered in collaboration with the institution’s longstanding United Kingdom partner university, the Anglia Ruskin University (ARU).
This university is well regarded for its quality teaching and support, and is one of the largest universities in the East of England with 35,000 students from 177 countries. ARU was named “one of the top 350 institutions in the world and joint 38th best in the UK” by the Times Higher Education’s (THE) World University Rankings 2016. The Lord Ashcroft International Business School (LAIBS) at ARU is ranked among the top 50 Business Schools in Accounting and Finance in the UK, according to the 2017 UK Guardian League Table report.
Students who pursue these programmes will receive two degree certificates; one from First City UC and one from ARU. This dual award mode will provide them with recognition and validation from two higher education providers, giving them the edge which will set them apart from their peers.
Business Courses at First City University College
- Foundation in Business Administration
- Diploma in Business Administration
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) Marketing
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
Business Programmes at HELP University Subang 2 Campus
Ever since its founding in 1986 to provide affordable quality educational opportunities for Malaysians, HELP University has developed into the leading institution of higher learning in Malaysia. HELP University offers a wide range of MQA accredited courses at its new campus at Subang 2. Students will have access to top notch facilities at the new HELP University Subang 2 campus.
HELP University is Ranked as Very Good or Tier 4 in the SETARA 2013 & SETARA 2011 by MQA. The top university rank achieved by HELP University affirms their commitment and position as one of the best universities in Malaysia.
HELP University is acknowledged as one of the top universities in Malaysia for business programmes and students after SPM or O-Levels will get to study the Foundation in Arts before continuing on to the various Business degree programmes at the new Subang 2 Campus. Alternatively, students may go for the 2-year diploma in business and then enter into Year 2 of the related business degree course. Scholarships are available for deserving students. Students may register online at HELP University by clicking here.
Business Courses Offered at HELP University
- Foundation in Arts
- Diploma in Business
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Business (Finance) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business (International Business)(Hons)
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing)(Hons)
Applying to the Top Business Schools in Malaysia
Students interested to find out more about the business programmes offered at top private universities and colleges may contact us for free advise and guidance. In addition, we assist students to apply for the courses.
Categories: Best University for Business in Malaysia