Cheaper Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Course in Malaysia at Top MAHSA University New Campus
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
Students after SPM or O-Levels who want to enter the 2.5-year low cost Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at MAHSA University, will need at least 3 credits in the relevant subjects. The cheaply available Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at MAHSA University is a 2 ½ year programme, in line with the requirements of the Engineering Accreditation Council Malaysia (EAC) and Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA). Therefore students may apply for the PTPN Loan.
Students after SPM or O-Levels who desire a first rate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Malaysia with affordable tuition fees can choose to study at MAHSA University at its new campus. In addition, the cost of on-campus hostel accommodation at MAHSA University is very affordable compared to other top private universities in Malaysia. Students will learn in an ultra modern, new purpose-built campus at Bandar Saujana Putra.
Founded in 2005, MAHSA University offers top programmes in various levels, from foundation and diploma to degree and postgraduate programmes in fields such as Business & Accounting, Engineering, as well as Healthcare programmes such as Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Biomedical Sciences, Radiography as well as Environmental Health.
For more information contact 01111408838
Affordable Top Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Malaysia after SPM at MAHSA University
The Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at MAHSA University is a 2 ½ year diploma and provides an opportunity for students to learn theoretical and practical skills to work in the mechanical and manufacturing industries. Mechanical engineering skills are highly needed as there is a shortage of technicians everywhere.
Mechanical engineering is a diverse and challenging field where students will use practical skills combined with innovative thinking to design and build mechanical devices, systems and machines.
Entry Requirements for MAHSA University’s Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Pass SPM or its equivalent with at least credits in 3 subjects, including Mathematics and 1 relevant science/technical/vocational subject AND a pass in English
- Pass STPM or its equivalent with a pass in Mathematics, English and 1 relevant science/technical/vocational subject at the SPM level
- Recognised Certificate in Engineering/ Engineering Technology or its equivalent
- Recognised related Vocational and Technical/ Skills Certificate or its equivalent with 1 year of relevant work experience or a minimum 1 semester of a bridging programme
Advantages of Studying MAHSA University’s Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- The Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is awarded by MAHSA University, a recognized university in the region.
- The Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is benchmarked to the quality standards and approved by the Engineering Accreditation Council Malaysia (EAC) and Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA). The teaching staff in the faculty comprises of professors and lecturers with vast experience from the different fields of specializations. The faculty also employs Professional Engineers who have wide industry experience to be part of the academic team.
- The Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is very affordable and there are education loans available for students who wish to further seek out additional financial assistance.
- The Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at MAHSA University is a 2 ½ year programme, in line with the requirements of the Engineering Accreditation Council Malaysia (EAC) and Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
Programme Structure for MAHSA University’s Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
|1||Mathematics 1||DSM 1013|
|Communicative English||DEL 1033|
|Engineering Drawing||DME 1012|
|Science Laboratory||DSM 1052|
|2||Mathematics 2||DSM 1043|
|Computer Programming||DME 1033|
|Material Science||DME 1043|
|Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 1||MPU 2133|
|Pengajian Malaysia 2||MPU 2163|
|3||Mechanical Technology Laboratory 2||DME 1062|
|Introduction to Information Technology||MPU 2223|
|Family Structure||DCE 1072|
|Family Structure||MPU 2332|
|4||Mathematics 3||DSM 2013|
|Solid Mechanics||DME 2013|
|Thermodynamics 1||DME 2023|
|Computer Aided Design||DME 2042|
|Mechanical Technology Laboratory 2||DME 2052|
|Community Work||MPU 2412|
|5||Fluids Mechanics||DME 2063|
|Thermodynamics 2||DME 2073|
|Mechanical Design 1||DME 2083|
|Manufacturing Technology||DME 2093|
|Mechanical Technology Laboratory 3||DME 2102|
|6||Industrial Training||DCE 2114|
|7||Mechanical Design 2||DME 3013|
|Mechanics of Machines||DME 3023|
|Final Project||DME 3043|
|Mechanical Technology Laboratory 4||DME 3032|
|Elective 1||DME 3XX3|
|Elective 2||DME 3XX3|
|ELECTIVE||Electrical & Electronics Technology||DME 3053|
|Management for Engineers||DME 3063|
|Engineering Health & Safety||DME 3073|
MAHSA University is Best Known in Malaysia for its Health Science Courses Offers High Quality Recognised Engineering Programmes
MAHSA University has been a renowned and esteemed private institution of higher education since its inception in 2005. MAHSA has continuously taken pride in offering comprehensive teaching methods, highly-effective industry and clinical trainings as well as up-to-date student facilities to enhance our culturally diverse student body. Today, MAHSA has blossomed into an edifice that garners respect and passion from their graduates as well as the public.
MAHSA was founded in the year 2005 by Professor Tan Sri Dr. Hj. Mohamed Haniffa who is Pro-Chancellor and Executive Chairman. Professor Haniffa is a clinical practitioner of Medicine whose vision involves the creation of a stronghold of academic excellence in Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing and Allied Health Sciences, Business and Engineering in the South-East Asian region.
This vision will produce qualified and compassionate professionals to serve the needs of our nation, in line with the Prime Minister’s vision that Malaysia should become a centre for academic excellence.
The new 48 acres campus in Bandar Saujana Putra, is the embodiment of that vision. Today, MAHSA University has students from 56 different countries. And not just from the region of Asia, but as far as Australia, United Kingdom, the United States of America and Canada.
The top rated facilities at MAHSA University’s new campus include student accommodation, the library, recreational areas, lecture halls, amphitheatre, football field, student cafeteria, sports gymnasiums, health services centre and student hangout places.
Recognition & Achievements for MAHSA University
- Education Excellence for University (2014)
- Leadership Excellence in Education Management (2013)
- BrandLaureate award for Education Excellence (2012)
- Malaysian Scientific Association ‘Science, Technology & Innovation Award’ (2012)
- Education Excellence Award for University College (2010)
- Education Excellence Award for Large Size College (2008)
- Doctorjob’s Award for Most Popular Private College/University for Nursing (2009)
- Education Excellence Award for Medium Size College (2006)
EduSpiral Consultant Services- Your Personal Online Education Advisor
wide range of choices for students to choose from. These colleges and universities offer value for money in the quality of education and excellent facilities that you get.
These universities and colleges are chosen by EduSpiral because they represent the best in their fields in Malaysia and affordable. EduSpiral provides in-depth information and counseling on their courses so that students are able to make the right choice.
If you are still not sure what to study, please contact us and we will send you a free EduSpiral Career Assessment Form.
Please contact us for more details.
- WhatsApp: +601111408838
- Wechat/Line: EduSpiral88
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/eduspiral
- Foursquare: www.foursquare.com/eduspiral
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/eduspiral
- Follow EduSpiral: www.twitter.com/eduspiral88
- Be my friend: www.facebook.com/eduspiralsik
- Like EduSpiral: www.facebook.com/eduspiralcs
- Message me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.eduspiral.com