First Rate Business Administration or Business Management Courses to Study in Malaysia after your SPM, O-Levels, STPM, A-Levels, UEC or Pre-University
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services For more information contact 01111408838
In oder to succeed in the competitive world of business, students must choose the best universities in Malaysia offering first rate foundation, diploma or degree courses in Business Administration or Business Management. These universities, with their experience, can help prepare you well and fine tune your skills. Students have to look at the environment of the university, student culture, facilities, lecturers’s experience, and internship opportunities to see which one best fits your needs and career goals.
Students should choose top universities in Malaysia that has an English-speaking environment so that it will help you to improve your language skills. Good English is important to obtain higher salaries and faster promotions in Malaysia. English-speaking environments promote critical thinking, problem-solving and leadership skills which enhance your career prospects. Students should choose the best university in Malaysia to study business administration or management so that they can gain the necessary knowledge and skills to be successful in their career.
A university is like a coach. It equips you with knowledge, trains you and provides you with the necessary skills to win. If one chooses a lousy coach, then the knowledge and skills would be lousy as well. If one chooses the cheapest coach, then don’t expect to learn much. Top universities for business in Malaysia would have the years of experience in teaching the course, qualified & experienced lecturers, top facilities, student support services, English-speaking student environment, multi-cultural student body, excellent internship programme and accreditation from MQA.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the form for more information. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Please make sure you give a correct email address and check your email including the SPAM or JUNK email folder within 48 hours as we will email you the information.
Best Business Administration Foundation, Diploma & Degree Courses at Top Private Universities & Colleges in Malaysia
- The best for Business degree programmes in Malaysia are Heriot-Watt University Malaysia, Taylors University, Curtin University Sarawak, HELP University, KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie, Asia Pacific University, KDU Penang University College, HELP College of Arts & Technology, & UCSI University
- Outstanding private universities in Malaysia for business administration or business management degree courses are Heriot-Watt University Malaysia, Asia Pacific University, Taylors University, Curtin University Sarawak, UCSI University, KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie, HELP College of Arts & Technology, KDU Penang University College, First City University College, KDU College Damansara Jaya, HELP University and HELP Academy
- Malaysia’s outstanding private universities for students after SPM or O-Levels to study the Diploma in Business Administration are Taylor’s University, UCSI University, Asia Pacific University, HELP University, KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie, KDU University College Penang and First City University College.
- Top college in Malaysia for the Diploma in Business Administration is HELP College of Arts & Technology.
- Best private university in Malaysia to study the Diploma in Finance is Asia Pacific University (APU).
- Outstanding private universities in Malaysia for the Foundation in Business programmes are Heriot-Watt University Malaysia, Taylor’s University, Asia Pacific University, Curtin University Sarawak, UCSI University, First City University College, Berjaya University College of Hospitality and Nilai University.
- Malaysia’s MQA Accredited Foundation in Arts programmes can also gain entry to accounting and business degree programmes. Top private universities and colleges in Malaysia offering the Foundation in Arts programme are Taylor’s University, UCSI University, HELP University, KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie & HELP College of Arts & Technology
Entry Requirements to Study Business Administration or Business Management at Top Private Universities in Malaysia
Students after SPM or O-Levels may go for the Foundation in Business Commerce or Foundation in Arts at top private universities in Malaysia for 1 year before continuing on to the 3-year Business Administration or Business Management degree programme.
Students after the external Pre-University Programme such as UEC, STPM, A-Levels, SAM, CPU, AUSMAT, etc. may enter directly into the Business Administration or Business Management Degree programme with relevant results at the best university in Malaysia.
Alternatively, with 3 credits in SPM or O-Levels, students may go for the 2-year Diploma in Business Administration and then enter into Year 2 of the 3-year business degree at top private universities in Malaysia.
Entry requirements for Business would vary from university to university. Students may contact EduSpiral Consultant Services to find out the exact entry requirements for architecture at top private universities in Malaysia.
Study at Outstanding Private Universities & Colleges in Malaysia forBusiness Administration or Business Management
Having gone through a Business Administration or Business Management degree course at a good private university in Malaysia you
would have understood how businesses operates, how to develop a business, and to how to deal with the challenges from the various aspects of managing a business including:
- human resource issues
- accounting & financial issues
- marketing challenges
- strategic management
- how to use statistics
- how to incorporate information technology when making good business decisions
A business administration degree can lead to many attractive career opportunities in today’s competitive business world, and hundreds of companies are looking for highly-skilled professionals who can bring their companies to higher level of success.
A good business degree will help graduates to excel and put them on a fast track to reach higher level of management in any company. Studying the Business Administration degree is ideal for students whose parents have their own businesses where it would eventually be passed on to them. The many different areas learnt in a business administration degree gives the student enough knowledge to handle the variety of tasks in running a business in Malaysia.
Education Pathway to a Top Business Degree after SPM or O-Levels in Malaysia
Students after SPM or O-Levels wanting to pursue a top business administration degree programme at the university in Malaysia can go for the Foundation in Business programme or Diploma in Business Administration.
Students after SPM or O-Levels can go for the 1-year Foundation in Business course with 5 relevant credits and then enter into the Business Administration Degree programme at the private college or university in Malaysia for 3 years.
Students with a minimum of 3 credits can go for the Diploma in Business Administration for 2 years before entering into Year 2 of the Degree programme for another 2 years. If you are sure that you want to study business administration, then you can go for the Diploma, if not, go for the Foundation course.
Those who have completed UEC, STPM, A-Levels, SAM, AUSMAT, CPU or other Pre-University programmes may enter directly into the degree course with the relevant results.
A Business Administration Degree prepares students to plan, organize, direct, and control the functions and processes of a company or organisation.
What you will study in a Business Administration or Business Management Degree at a Top Private University in Malaysia?
A top business school in Malaysia teaches its students on every aspect of running and managing a business. Business students today can expect a balanced and broad-based education that focuses on a lot more than business-related courses.
Subjects taught in a Business Administration or Business Management degree in Malaysia may include:
- business accounting
- information systems
- organisational behaviour
- public relations
- strategic management
- human resource management
- quantitative methods
- business law
- managing people
- managing change
- project management
- business communication
- business ethics
- research methods
- services marketing
- retail management
- sales management
Every university in Malaysia will differ slightly in the subjects so you will need to look at the subjects to see which one fits your needs and career goals.
Studying at the Best Universities in Malaysia for the degree in Business Administration or Business Management will help you to succeed in the competitive business world
Business administration is a wide field that includes many types of management courses. From major corporations to
independent businesses, every operation needs skilled administrators in order to succeed. In a rapidly changing economy, new opportunities arise every day for those individuals with specific business administration knowledge and skills.
A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Business Management can help you obtain those particular abilities and master the latest methods. Students should choose the Business Administration degree program where the university will equip them with the competencies employers seek.
You’ll not only be prepared to meet the challenges of a global marketplace in a wide variety of industries, you’ll hold a Business Administration degree valued by companies nationwide.
There is not a “best” university for Business Administration or Business Management degree studies in
Malaysia. Students have to look at the environment of the university, student culture, facilities, lecturers’s experience, and internship opportunities to see which one best fits your needs and career goals.
In oder to succeed in the competitive world of business, students must choose the best universities in Malaysia offering the Business Administration or Business Management course. These universities, with their experience, can help prepare you well and fine tune your skills.
Students should choose top universities in Malaysia that has an English-speaking environment so that it will help you to improve your language skills. Good English is important to obtain higher salaries and faster promotions in Malaysia. English-speaking environments promote critical thinking, problem-solving and leadership skills which enhance your career prospects.
Best Guide on Helping Students to Choose the Best Private University in Malaysia for Business Administration or Business Management
When choosing a university and college in Malaysia for your Business Administration or Business Management course, it is important for students to visit the campus and see the facilities and feel the culture of the students to see if it fits you. The environment should be one where students speak mostly in English so that you can improve your English and communication skills.
Research has shown that graduates with a good command of the English language get 25% higher salaries in Malaysia with faster promotions. In addition, if you want to have the opportunity to work in Multi-National Companies (MNC) or work overseas, a strong command of the English language will be one of the key factors.
Talk to the lecturers and find out from the counselors there if the courses have been accredited by MQA. The best universities and colleges in Malaysia have excellent facilities, years of experience running the programme, strong student support services, and experienced lecturers.
Don’t choose a university just because someone told you that it is good. Ask why is it good? Don’t choose
because a university is “famous” because it has put out a lot of advertisements. Many Uncles and Aunties will give you their opinions. It is important to check out what they have said is true or not. Also, don’t go to a university because your girlfriend or boyfriend or friends are going there. The university will play an important part in building your knowledge, skills and character to face the challenges of the working world. If you are weak, then you would not be able to perform well enough to earn a high salary.
Take time to find and talk to experienced and knowledgeable education counselors. Some of these counselors are very young and would not have gained enough experience or knowledge to be able to guide you well in this life changing decision. Or they may have other motives to push you to a particular university.
The best university for Business Administration or Business Management in Malaysia will focus on quality, have award winners for the particular course, years of experience offering the particular course, highly experienced lecturers, a good study environment (not a party university) and excellent facilities that support your studies.
Established since 2009, EduSpiral Consultant Services is a recruitment agent for top private universities in Malaysia and private colleges in Singapore providing information and counselling on courses and helping students to choose the right university. EduSpiral Consultant Services sets ourselves apart from other agents by providing personalised counseling based on facts and evidence so that our students are able to make the right choices after SPM, O-Levels, UEC, STPM, A-Levels or Pre-University. We research on articles and information to help them make the right choices about choosing their university, career and course in business administration or management.
Top Criteria to Consider When Choosing the Best Private University in Malaysia for Business Administration or Business Management that Fits You
- Is the Business Administration or Business Management course popular at that university? Quality/reputation/ranking of the private university in Malaysia
- Are the courses recognised and approved by the Ministry of Education Malaysia?
- Are the courses accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Audit (MQA)?
- Subjects offered in the diploma or degree (Are they relevant, up-to-date, and help you to achieve your career goals)
- Does the university have a strong internship or Co-Op programme?
- Do they have enough students to start a class?
- How many students do they have studying that course at that university?
- What is the duration of the course?
- Quality of lecturers. What are their qualifications? How many years of experience in teaching?
- Faculty contact/classes taught by full-time qualified & experienced faculty
- Ask your friends who have studied there for their opinion. Ask your friends who are currently
studying there as well.
- Entry requirements (Foreign branch campuses in Malaysia have higher entry requirements)
- How much money do I have to pay for the course and cost of living? Ask your parents. Note that you will need to have enough to pay the tuition fees as well as your cost of living. (tuition, hostel, food, transportation, etc.)
- What are the Financial assistance available at the university? (Scholarships, PTPN Loan, EPF withdrawal, MARA Loan, etc)
- Is the PTPTN loan available for the course at the university?
- How much are the tuition fees? Does it include the exam and other fees?
- How much is on-campus accommodation?
- How much is off-campus accommodation? Note that it might be cheaper to find off campus accommodation on your own with friends. Is the accommodations near eateries, banks, entertainment, public transportation, etc.?
- What is the student culture at the university? (English-speaking environment, ambitious, serious about studies, lifestyle or party university, etc) The language spoken mostly at the college by the students may also matter if you don’t know Mandarin or BM or English. If most of the students speak Mandarin at that university then it will not help you to improve your English. Having a good command of the English language helps you to get good jobs and promotions.
- What is the make up of the student body (diversity, international students, gender, etc.)
- What are the Extra-curricular activities available? (Student organisations, clubs, sports, etc.)
- Public vs. Private (STPM is tougher and choice of course & university is determined by the government)
Common Factors in Choosing the Best Private University in Malaysia for Business Administration or Business Management
Here’s a list of common criteria in choosing a top private university in Malaysia for Business Administration or Business Management:
- What type of university do I like? (Large, medium, small, city, suburbs, or outer city) Some people like small universities where you get a community feel while others like large university campuses where they get to meet lots of people.
- The size of the university also matters to some people as some prefer a small and friendly university environment where you know everyone’s names. Some may prefer a medium sized university where there are more students to interact with and more facilities to use like a bigger library, student centre, computer labs etc.
- In large universities you might feel lost but there will be more facilities like a football field, gym, swimming pool, basketball courts, etc. You just need to understand your personality and then choose the type of university that fits you.
- If you are a sports person, you might want to find one with a football field, basketball courts, gym or
- Safety at the university campus and community.
- Know yourself, if you like city life, don’t choose a university far away from the city even though the facilities are great. However, if you have a discipline problem in having too much fun, studying away from the city may be a good choice
- What are the facilities and resources offered at the university? – engineering labs, computer labs, computers, science labs, sports facilities, student centre, job placement centre, etc. Note – You should expect to get what you pay for.
- If you like sports, you may not want to choose a university without a basketball court or gym.
- Is it near public transportation? This is important if you do not have transportation.
- Note that you get what you pay for, if you pay for a Kancil don’t expect a Mercedes service. Nothing wrong with a Kancil, it’s just being realistic with your “purchase” however that does not mean that you should get lousy service from that college.
What will a Degree in Business Administration or Business Management Cost at a Top Private University in Malaysia?
Obviously the course you choose and the university will all make a difference to how much the degree will cost in terms of tuition fees, and you should talk to your parents about how much they have set aside for your studies, as this will go a long way into funding your Business Administration or Business Management study adventure.
As a general rule, and again, this depends on a lot of factors, you can expect a cost of around RM50,000 to RM120,000 total for the tuition fees for 3 years. You should be able to get help and advice on living arrangements from EduSpiral and the cost of living very much depends on which city you choose to study in. Most private universities in Malaysia will have on-campus accommodation and off-campus accommodation. It’s simply a case of looking into your options and your preferences.
What is a Business Administration or Business Management Job like in Malaysia?
A career in business in Malaysia nowadays touches on information technology, leadership dynamics and increasingly on ethics
and international relationships. Many top business executives in Malaysia will get their start working in office administration or in hospitality, retail, FMCG, property, sales or operations management. Executives and administrators work in every industry, from SME’s to conglomerates with thousands of employees.
On the job, business administration professionals:
- Establish and carry out departmental or company’s goals, policies and procedures
- Direct and oversee the company’s financial and budgetary activities
- Manage general activities related to making products and providing services
- Innovate by applying new technologies in the workplace
- Consult with staff and management about operational matters
- Negotiate or approve contracts and agreements
- Delegate tasks to the right personnel
- Analyse financial statements, sales reports and other performance indicators
- Identify areas in the business to cut costs
- Seek ways to improve performance, policies and programmes
Some typical areas for work for business administration graduates in Malaysia include general management, hospitality management, office administration, operations management, retail management and sales management.
Talk to the Best Education Consultant in Malaysia to Help you Make the Right Choice in your Business Administration or Business Management Studies
Choosing a course to study after SPM or O-Levels is not is a process. It takes time & effort to research and gain information from talking to the right people. It’s a process of trying to figure out yourself, your interests, passion and what you are good at so that you can choose what’s best for you.
Students in Malaysia need to talk to the right education counselors so that you get the right information to help you in making this life-changing decision.
Ask the right Education Counselors in Malaysia to help you. Would you ask a Doctor on how to repair your car? Or would you ask a mechanic for medical advise? Although this sounds ridiculous, but many students do listen to advise from young and inexperienced counselors from universities, colleges or agents’ offices. Talking to an experienced education advisor in Malaysia would help you to navigate through this confusing time of choosing the best course that fits you.
Experienced education counselors are able to analyse your interests, personality and exam results to help
you make a list of possible courses for consideration. EduSpiral Consultant Services staff have more than 15 years experience in counseling students. Having worked in the private education industry, we have in-depth knowledge of each private university and college in what they are good at.
EduSpiral Consultant Services has worked with our partner universities and colleges for many years while the counselors at the private universities or agents’ offices change every few years therefore they would not have the in-depth knowledge of the courses and the university that they are working at.
At EduSpiral Consultant Services, I have worked in the private higher education industry in Malaysia for more than 15 years advising students with facts and evidence on how to choose the right course after SPM. You should carefully think about what are the options available to you. To choose the best course that fits you, students may fill up our EduSpiral Career Assessment form for evaluation.
The EduSpiral Career Assessment form is a simple form designed by us that gathers information from students after SPM, O-Levels, UEC, STPM or A-Levels in order to assess their aptitude helping us to determine the most suitable course and career progression.
EduSpiral Consultant Services – Your Online Education Advisor
EduSpiral Consultant Services is a full-service educational counseling & planning firm that guides students from across Malaysia to help them choose the right course and university.
Highly experienced professional staff will talk to you and get to know you before giving advise on which course that will best fit you and your budget. Established in 2009, EduSpiral Consultant Services is an appointed representative for top reputable private colleges & universities in Malaysia.
EduSpiral Consultant Services represents the best colleges and universities in Malaysia offering a wide range of choices for students to choose from. These colleges and universities offer value for money in the quality of education and excellent facilities that you get.
These universities and colleges are chosen by EduSpiral because they represent the best in their fields in Malaysia and affordable. EduSpiral provides in-depth information and counseling on their courses so that students are able to make the right choice.
If you are still not sure what to study, please contact us and we will send you a free EduSpiral Career Assessment Form.
Please contact us for more details.
- WhatsApp: +601111408838
- Wechat/Line: EduSpiral88
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/eduspiral
- Foursquare: www.foursquare.com/eduspiral
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/eduspiral
- Follow EduSpiral: www.twitter.com/eduspiral88
- Be my friend: www.facebook.com/eduspiralsik
- Like EduSpiral: www.facebook.com/eduspiralcs
- Message me: email@example.com
- Website: www.eduspiral.com