Top Diploma In Events Management Course in Malaysia at the Best Private Universities & Colleges
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services For more information contact 01111408838
With at least 3 credits in SPM or O-Levels students may go for the 2-year Diploma in Events Management and then enter into Year 2 of the 3-year Events Management degree at top private universities in Malaysia that are accredited by MQA. Students may apply for the PTPTN loan for the Diploma in Events Management to help finance part of their studies.
Choosing the right course to study in Malaysia after secondary school is one of the most important decisions you can make in your life. Students who are active, organised, friendly, outgoing, creative, practical and good at planning can consider the Diploma in Events Management course. Event management specialists apply project management to creating and developing large scale events such as festivals, conferences, ceremonies, formal parties, concerts, or conventions. Event management is the co-ordination, running and planning of all the people, teams and features that come together to create every kind of event.
Established since 2009, EduSpiral Consultant Services is a top recruitment agent for top private universities in Malaysia and private colleges in Singapore providing information and counselling on courses and helping students to choose the right university. EduSpiral Consultant Services sets ourselves apart from other agents by providing counseling based on facts and evidence so that our students are able to make the right choices after SPM, O-Levels, UEC, STPM, A-Levels or Pre-University. We research on articles and information to help them make the right choices about choosing their career and course in Events Management.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the form for more information. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Please make sure you give a correct email address and check your email including the SPAM or JUNK email folder within 48 hours as we will email you the information.
Top Private Universities & Colleges in Malaysia to Study the Best Diploma in Events Management Course
Event management is applying the principles of project management to the creating and developing large scale events such as exhibitions, concerts, festivals, conferences, ceremonies, formal parties, or conventions. In events management, you will study about branding, identifying the target audience, devising the event concept, and coordinating the technical aspects to successfully execute the event.
The process of planning and coordinating the event is usually referred to as event management. This can include budgeting, scheduling, site selection, acquiring necessary permits from local, state or national councils, coordinating transportation and parking, arranging for speakers or entertainers, arranging decorations, event security, food catering, coordinating with third party vendors, and emergency plans.
The events industry growing now and includes events of all sizes from the Olympics down to business
breakfast meetings. Many companies and organisations in Malaysia hold events in order to promote their brand or product, build business relationships, raise money, or celebrate achievement. There are many job opportunities for well trained events management professionals in Malaysia.
Choosing a top private university in Malaysia for the Diploma in Events Management to study after SPM or O-Levels takes time, it is a process in finding out which one best fits you. You need to talk to the right counselors who are knowledgeable and experienced.
Furthermore many of the top private universities in Malaysia offer similar courses therefore making your decision a challenging one! To help you develop a good list of criteria, you need to talk to the right counselors or education consultant who are knowledgeable and experienced.
A knowledgeable counselor or education consultant in Malaysia would be able to provide detailed information about the university and its courses, facts & evidence to support the job prospects for the course and in-depth information about which university would be suit you. While an experienced counselor or education consultant would be able to analyse your results, understand your personality & skills to figure out which college, course and career suits you.
Careers for Diploma in Events Management Graduates in Malaysia
Graduates have the option of developing their careers in a variety of areas, including: festivals, exhibitions, sporting events, conferences/meetings, charities, non-government organisations, hotels/resorts/cruise ships and venues. Additionally, graduates may wish to develop their careers in specialist aligned areas such as event design/theming, event environmental planning, venue management or risk management/crowd control.
Top Rate Diploma in Event Management at the Affordable YTL International College of Hotel Management
Students interested to pursue education in events management must go for top private colleges or universities in Malaysia that are accredited by MQA. When choosing a university and college in Malaysia for your Events Management diploma course, it is important for students to visit the campus and see the facilities and feel the culture of the students to see if it fits you.
An internationally recognized Diploma in Events Management is only to be expected by graduates of YTLInternational College of Hotel Management (YTL-ICHM). Yet going beyond the tangible, it is the world of experience gained that you will probably treasure most. Invaluable knowledge that defines your professional future.
management and culinary arts studies that will allow you to gain valuable experience in both ‘in-the-classroom’ and ‘in-the-hotel/restaurant’.
Their teaching and learning pedagogy gives you the opportunity to learn from different roles in the respective divisions in the hotel and restaurant throughout the program. Towards completion of your studies in YTL-ICHM, you’ll perfect your skills in real-world internship, under the YTL Hotels mentorship of the hoteliers and culinary professionals.
Being part of the YTL Group has its advantages as YTL-ICHM provides a job guarantee at any of the YTL Hotels in Malaysia and worldwide depending on the skill level of the graduates. This makes YTL International College of Hotel Management (YTL-ICHM) one of the best colleges in Malaysia to study the Diploma in Events Management with a secure future in the hotel industry.
With at least 3 credits in SPM or O-Levels, students may go for the affordable Diploma in Events Management for 2 years at YTL International College of Hotel Management. YTL provides a job assurance for all her graduates at YTL Group’s Hotels, Resorts, Restaurants and properties.
Subjects for the Diploma in Event Management at YTL International College of Hotel Management
The Diploma in Event Management at YTL International College of Hotel Management (YTL-ICHM) covers a full spectrum of interdisciplinary subject matters relating to event management from development of a concept to inception of a plan. This programme integrates problem solving, negotiation and communication skills in real world scenarios through hand-on projects and knowledge of event management.
WHAT will you learn in the Diploma in Events Management at YTL International College of Hotel Management?
- Sales Management for Events
- Project Management for Events
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Event Management
- Planning & Managing Wedding Events
- Personal & Professional Development
- Negotiation Skills
- Musical & Culture Events
- MICE Management
- Marketing for Recreation, Leisure Event & Tourism
- Managing Themed Events
- Managing Research & Information
- Introduction to Leisure, Recreation, Travel, Recreation & Tourism
- Event Security & Facilities Services
- Event Risk Management
- Event Production & Staging
- Event Planning & Industry
- Entrepreneurship Skills
- Dinning Room & Banquet Management
- Community Services
- Bahasa Malaysia/ Malaysian Studies
- Introduction to Hospitality Law
- Introduction to Gastronomy
- Fund Raising & Event Sponsorship
- Financial Management
- Financial & Cost Accounting
About YTL International College of Hotel Management (YTL-ICHM), Malaysia
YTL Hotels is the hospitality arm of one of Malaysia’s most dynamic conglomerates, YTL Corporation Berhad. The parent company is considered among the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange’s bluest blue chips, with a strong foundation in construction and construction-related industries (at home and abroad) and a growing reputation as a major international player in power generation. YTL Corporation Berhad is also listed on the Tokyo bourse.
YTL Corporation Berhad specialises in:
- Construction Contracting
- Power Generation
- Cement Manufacturing & Related Activities
- Property Development
- Hotels, Resorts and Leisure
- Technology Incubation
- Carbon Consulting
YTL Hotels does not confine itself to any one particular activity or sector in the hospitality industry. The company is involved in both ownership and management of properties and operations ranging from moderately-priced hotels to luxury trains. Each one of its enterprises in highly-rated in its own right.
List of YTL Properties
- Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel
- Melbourne Marriott Hotel
- Brisbane Marriott Hotel
- Niseko Village, Hokkaido
- Hilton Niseko Village
- The Green Leaf Niseko Village
- Kasara Niseko Village Townhouse
- The Ritz-Carlton Kuala Lumpur
- The Residences at the Ritz Carlton Kuala Lumpur
- JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur
- Pangkor Laut Resort
- Muse Pangkor Laut Estates
- Tanjong Jara Resort
- Cameron Highlands Resort
- Gaya Island Resort
- The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- The Majestic Malacca
- Vistana Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Vistana Hotel Kuantan
- Vistana Hotel Penang
- STARHILL GALLERY
- FEAST VILLAGE
- LOT 10 Mall
Other Asia Countries
- Swatch Art Peace Hotel, Shanghai, China
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali, Indonesia
- The Surin, Phuket, Thailand
- Muse Saint-Tropez, France
- Muse Bray Cottages, United Kingdom
- Muse Casa Marbella, Spain
- The Gainsborough Bath Spa Hotel
Top Ranked Taylor’s University Offers the Best Diploma in Events Management Course in Malaysia
Taylor’s University is ranked 29th in the QS World University Rankings by Subject in the world’s top 50 universities for hospitality & leisure management. Taylor’s University is the first and only university to achieve Tier 6, best quality in teaching and learning of the hospitality and tourism discipline in Malaysia. Tier 6: Outstanding rating in the Ministry of Higher Education’s Discipline-Based Rating System (D-SETARA). Taylor’s is the best university in Malaysia to study events management and tourism management.
Students after SPM or O-Levels with at least 3 credits may enter the Diploma in Events Management. Upon completion of the 2-year Diploma in Events Management at Taylor’s University, students can enter into Year 2 of the top rated Bachelor of International Tourism Management
(Hons) (Events Management). Graduates from the Bachelor of International Tourism Management (Hons) (Events Management) will receive dual recognition and certification by University of Toulouse (UOT), France and Taylor’s University.
This diploma programme in event management at Taylor’s University is designed to equip students with fundamental work skills for the events industry and the ability to recognise the industry’s development and growth.
The two-year programme will instil in students comprehensive knowledge of events operations, effective
interpersonal and communication skills, basic knowledge in business administration, problem-solving skills as well as higher standards of professionalism and ethics that are expected of a professional in the events industry.
Ultimately, students will gain a holistic and hands-on study of event planning and event management, instilling in them the confidence to deal with various stakeholders in their future careers. Intakes for the Diploma in Events Management at Taylor’s University are in January, March and August of each year.
2-Year Diploma in Events Management Programme at Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus
Strong Focus on Event Management
Integration of knowledge and skills into real-world practice through hands-on projects such as organising on-campus events or roadshows, via modules such as Introduction to Events, Event Venues & Facilities, Meetings & Incentives, Exhibitions & Trade Shows, Sponsorship for Events and Events Project.
Opportunity to build networks with venue providers and event companies through site visits and field trips.
Opportunity to organise various events through the Events Club to obtain additional experiences and develop soft skills, especially in dealing with clients and stakeholders during events.
Exposure to history and cultural backgrounds, arts and traditions, as well as people from different Asian countries through modules such as Culture & Heritage, which equips students with knowledge on planning incentive events in different countries.
Beyond Event Management
Exposure to business aspects of the event industry as well as the general business of the tourism and hospitality industry to equip students with knowledge and tools to open their own events management companies in the future.
Opportunity to practice the art of negotiation and build confidence when dealing with suppliers, sponsors, venue providers and other stakeholders via modules such as Sponsorship for Events and Business Negotiations in Events.
Exposure to elements of accounting, including budgeting, which is crucial to successful event planning.
Flexible Further Study Options
Advanced standing into Year 2 for Bachelor of International Tourism Management (Hons) (Events Management) or Bachelor of International Tourism Management (Hons) (Travel & Recreation Management).
16-week internship in event management companies or convention centres to develop practical and relevant skills.
YEAR 1 Subjects for the Diploma in Events Management Programme at Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus
- English for Academic Purposes
- Business of Hospitality & Tourism
- Introduction to Events
- Event Venues & Facilities
- MPU (U1)*
- English for Specific Purposes
- Business Accounting
- Meetings & Incentives
- Principles of Design for Events
- Culture & Heritage
- MPU (U2)*
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Information & Communication for Events
- Sponsorship for Events
- MPU (U3)*
- Elective I
YEAR 2 Subjects for the Diploma in Events Management Programme at Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus
- Basic French I
- Event Concept Development
- Business Negotiations in Events
- Exhibitions & Trade Shows
- MPU (U4)*
- Basic French II
- Managing Organisational Functions
- Event Project
- Tourism Destinations
- Elective II
Elective Subjects for the Diploma in Events Management Programme at Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus
- Tourism Operations
- Business Writing
- Beverage Studies
- Tourism Geography
- Wine Studies
- Airlines Reservation & Ticketing
* The Ministry of Education (MOE) requires all students to take Mata Pelajaran Umum (MPU) (i.e. General Studies) which is categorised under U1, U2, U3 and U4 within the duration of their studies. U1 modules are prescribed by MOE whereas U2, U3 and U4 modules are from a list of University Core Modules (UCM) prescribed as per the Programme Guide.
Achievements of Taylor’s School of Hospitality, Tourism & Culinary Arts
- Tier 6: Outstanding rating in the Ministry of Higher Education’s Discipline-Based Rating System (D-SETARA)
The first and only university to achieve Tier 6, best quality in teaching and learning of the hospitality and tourism discipline in Malaysia.
- Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) Grand Award
Education & Training category for its public-private partnership in education and training, 2015
- Hospitality Asia Platinum Awards (HAPA)
Academic & Research Excellence in the Hospitality Education Institution Category, 2013-2015
- THE-ICE, or the International Centre of Excellence in Tourism & Hospitality Education, Australia
The first Malaysian, and Asian, university to receive full accreditation
- Brand Laureate
Best Brand in Hospitality, Tourism & Culinary Arts Education, 2011
- Research Chefs Association (RCA) Student Culinology® Competition
- World’s 1st International Young Chef Olympiad 2015
- Nestle Professional Culinary Arts Award
Champion, 2014 & 2012
- World Gourmet Summit (Regional Category)
Culinary Institution of the Year Award, 2012
- 9th ASEAN Skills Competition
Gold medal, Cooking Category, 2012
- Monin Cup Competition-Cocktail category
Champion & 2nd Runner Up, 2016
- Hilton Malaysia Hospitality Talent Cup Competition
Champion & 1st Runner Up, The Bar Cup: Signature Cocktail Presentation, 2016
- Culinaire Malaysia
4 Golds, 4 Silvers and 1 Bronzes, 2015
4 Golds, 12 Silvers and 9 Bronzes, 2013
Taylor’s University Dual Award Partner
- Taylor’s School of Hospitality, Tourism & Culinary Arts offers dual award degree and diploma programmes in collaboration with the University of Toulouse (UOT) and the Academie de Toulouse (ADT) in France respectively.
- A quality review committee, comprising academics from both institutions, is established for quality assurance and moderation of the standards of the programmes, which includes curriculum and assessments.
- Upon completion of the diploma or degree programmes at Taylor’s, students will receive certification from both Taylor’s and the partner institution in France.
Académie de Toulouse (ADT), France
University of Toulouse (UOT), France
World-Class Hospitality, Tourism & Culinary Arts Facilities at Taylor’s University
In preparing students for the increasingly challenging and complex hospitality, tourism and culinary industry, the School has put in place world-class facilities designed and built to stimulate the actual working environment of leading establishments.
- 84-room hotel (Ruemz Hotel)
- 3 Front Office Reception Rooms
- Hotel Suites
- Wine Laboratory
- 9 Restaurants (including 3 fine dining restaurants, 3 specialised training restaurants, 1 Asian restaurant, 1 lifestyle restaurant and 1 multiservice restaurant)
- 14 Culinary Suites (encompassing 9 kitchens, 1 garde manger kitchen, 1 artist kitchen, 1 chocolate room and 1 artist kitchen)
- Manifestation Culinary Bar Theatre
- Tourism Practical Rooms
- Events Projects Room
- CRiT (Centre for Research and Innovation in Tourism, Hospitality and Food Studies)
- Chemistry Lab and Food Science Lab
The Best Diploma In Events Management Programme offered at BERJAYA University College of Hospitality
Located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Berjaya University College of Hospitality is popular in Malaysia for its hospitality and event management courses. Supported by excellent facilities, students will learn in one of the best environments for event management diploma and degree programmes in Malaysia.
Students after SPM or O-Levels with at least 3 credits including the relevant subjects may enter the Diploma in Events Management for 2 years before continuing on to Year 2 of the Bachelor of Events Management (Honours) programme at BERJAYA University College of Hospitality.
equip students with the essential knowledge and skills needed to develop into a highly competent professional that excels in the event industry. The programme is designed with sound theoretical and practical courses to provide the students with the necessary to succeed in the exciting world of events.
Why choose the Diploma in Events Management at BERJAYA University College of Hospitality?
- Awarded as the Cluster leader for Events Management in Malaysia under the Malaysian Centre for Tourism & Hospitality Education (MyCenTHE).
- Dedicated academic team with industry experience and specialized skill and knowledge to impart knowledge to students
- Experiential learning through the Berjaya Immersion Methodology by learning from practical activities
What to expect from the Diploma in Events Management at BERJAYA University College of Hospitality?
During the course of the programme at BERJAYA University College of Hospitality, you will be involved in practical work and training such as designing and staging events, learning through educational field trips at interesting event venues and even attending and participating in events as well. You will obtain guidance not only from lecturers but also from invited industry players of established event companies.
Year 1 Subjects for the Diploma in Events Management at BERJAYA
University College of Hospitality
- Windows into Hospitality and Tourism
- The Event Industry
- Personal Development Skills 1
- Fundamentals of MICE
- Computer Application in Hospitality
- Hospitality Support Services for Events
- Art of Event Design
- Personal Development Skills 2
- Introductory Economics
- English for Academic Purpose
- Event Planning 1
- Introduction to Special Events
- Personal Development Skills 3
- Hospitality and Tourism Marketing Management
- Customer Relationship Management
Year 2 Subjects for the Diploma in Events Management at BERJAYA University College of Hospitality
- Event Planning 2
- Project Management for Events
- Introduction to Convention Sales
- Event Project Work
- Introduction to Integrated Marketing
- Introduction to Legal Issues in Events
- Business Ethnics and Corporate Citizenship
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Human Capital Management
Professional Work Placement Programme
You will undergo a semester of comprehensive training that is specially designed to give you an intensive hands-on learning experience within a challenging work environment in the events industry.
State-of-the-Art Facilities at BERJAYA University College of Hospitality
BERJAYA UCH’s cosmopolitan city campus is situated within the golden triangle in Berjaya Times Square.
Students will benefit from the integrated learning experience gained from the hospitality, tourism and service-related businesses within and surrounding the city campus. The city campus, totaling approximately 100,000 square feet, is located on the 11th (West Wing) consisting mainly the administrative offices and learning areas; and 14th (East Wing) comprises the culinary and restaurant facilities for the School of Culinary Arts.
BERJAYA UCH had you in mind when they designed their campus. From the culinary studios, to the boardroom, to the custom-built housekeeping suites, BERJAYA UCH’s facilities are customised to help teach students by immersing themselves into a realistically simulated environment.
BERJAYA UCH encompasses the hardware of complete infrastructure with state-of-the-art facilities which
include high-tech lecture theatres, classrooms and seminar rooms, conference room, learning and resource centre, housekeeping suite, travel bureau, dedicated computer laboratories with the latest software, fully equipped preparation, production and pastry kitchens, bakery, culinary studio, culinary theatre, show kitchen, fine dining restaurant, cafÃ©, culinary museum, coffee and tea academy, oenology laboratory and chocolate and sugar artistry laboratory among others.
The usual comment when guests step into our city campus is, “Wow! Is this a University campus or a five-star hotel?” We would like to say, BOTH! Your classrooms, learning resource centre, kitchens, laboratories and everything else has been specifically designed to immerse you in the Hospitality, Tourism and Services industry. Hence, the swanky look and feel for the campus environment.
BERJAYA University College of Hospitality Awards and Recognitions
BERJAYA UCH is recognised through numerous awards and accolades that include:
- Hospitality Asia Platinum Awards (HAPA) 2011 for ‘Hospitality Education Excellence’
- BrandLaureate-SMEs Chapter Awards 2010 for the ‘Best Brands in Education-Tourism, Hospitality, Culinary & Retail Education’
- World Association of Chefs Societies (WACS) Recognition of Quality Culinary Education 2011
- Doctorjob’s Students’ Choice Awards by GTI Media
- Hospitality Asia Platinum Awards (HAPA) 2011 for ‘Hospitality Education Excellence’
- Hospitality Asia Platinum Awards (HAPA) 2013-2015 for HAPA Hospitality Education Institution Culinary Excellence
- The Chief Operating Officer of BERJAYA UCH, Madam Mae Ho was awarded ‘Most Promising Entrepreneurship Award Winner’ in APEA 2011.
BERJAYA University College of Hospitality Recognition & Achievements from 2009 – Present
At BERJAYA UCH, you will discover that the drive to ‘win’ is often rewarded quickly. Even before they graduate, many of your peers would have become award-winning talents through the many competitions we participate in and win!
- Culinaire Malaysia 2009: 1 Silver and 2 Bronze medals
- Norwegian Salmon Challenge 2010: 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
- 1 World Culture International Student’s Cultural Festival 2010: 2nd place in Culture Dance competition
- MONIN Cup 2010: Champion for Mocktail category; 1st Runner-up for Cocktail category
- GAS PETRONAS Battle of the Chefs 2011: 1 Bronze medal
- Le Tour De Fruit 2011: 1 Gold, 1 Silver and 1 Bronze medals
- HOFEX- Hong Kong International Culinary Competition 2011: 3 Silver and 3 Bronze medals
- Battle of the Chefs 2011 Penang: 1 Gold and 1 Silver medals, 1 Diploma
- Meat and Livestock Australia (MLA) Young Chef Pencil Box Culinary Challenge 2011: 2nd Runner Up
- MONIN Cup 2011: Champion, 1st and 2nd Runner-up for Cocktail category; 2nd Runner-up
- Culinaire Malaysia 2011: Most Outstanding Apprentice Award, 8 Silver and 9 Bronze medals, 2 Diplomas
- FHC International Culinary Arts Competition, Shanghai 2011: 1 Bronze medal
- Spritzer Sparkling Sparkler Mocktail Competition 2011: 1 Gold and 1 Silver medals
- “NEW ZEALAND WEEK- FOOD FOR THOUGHT” Culinary Competition: Champion
- Penang Chefs Challenge 2012: 5 Gold, 4 Silver and 1 Bronze medals
- MAH Penang Chapter Hospitality Challenge 2012: 1 Bronze medal
- Korea International Food Fair 2012: 5 Bronze medals
- MONIN Cup 2012: 1st Runner-up for both Cocktail and Mocktail categories
- Asian Culinary Challenge of IKIP 2013: 1 Gold, 3 Silver and 1 Bronze medals, 1 Diploma
- HOFEX Hong Kong International Culinary Classic 2013: 3 Silver medals
- Battle of the Chefs 2013 Penang: 2 Silver and 4 Bronze medals, 1 Diploma,
- Battle of the Baristas 2013: 3rd Runner-up
- MONIN Cup 2013: Champion for Mocktail and Flairing categories, 2nd Runner-up for Cocktail category
- Culinaire Malaysia 2013: Most Outstanding Apprentice Award, Most Outstanding Team in Catering Services Award, Best of the Best for Table Setting, 3 Gold and 4 Silver medals
- Young Chef Challenge (by the Embassy of Sweden Kuala Lumpur): 2nd Runner Up
- Ultimate MONIN Creative Coffee Cup 2013: Champion
- Nestle Professional Culinary Arts Award: 1st Runner-up
- 8th Salon Culinary 2014 Bali: 1 Silver medal
- Battle of Baristas Championship (BOBC) 2014: Champion, 2nd and 3rd Runner-up
- MONIN Cup 2014: Champion and 2nd Runner-up for Cocktail category, Champion for Mocktail Category
- International 2014 MICE Destination Marketing Contest: 2nd Runner-up for Engaging Visitor Category
- MONIN Cup Asia Pacific 2014: Representative of Malaysia
- Battle of the Chefs 2014: 10 Silver and 3 Bronze medals
EduSpiral Consultant Services- Your Personal Online Education Advisor
wide range of choices for students to choose from. These colleges and universities offer value for money in the quality of education and excellent facilities that you get.
These universities and colleges are chosen by EduSpiral because they represent the best in their fields in Malaysia and affordable. EduSpiral provides in-depth information and counseling on their courses so that students are able to make the right choice.
If you are still not sure what to study, please contact us and we will send you a free EduSpiral Career Assessment Form.
Please contact us for more details.
- WhatsApp: +601111408838
- Wechat: EduSpiral88
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/eduspiral
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/eduspiral
- Follow EduSpiral: www.twitter.com/eduspiral88
- Be my friend: www.facebook.com/eduspiralsik
- Like EduSpiral: www.facebook.com/eduspiralcs
- Message me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.eduspiral.com
Categories: Best Colleges in Malaysia, Best Diploma in Malaysia, Best Universities in Malaysia, Best University in Malaysia for Events Management, Best University in Malaysia for Hotel or Hospitality Management, Choose the Right Course, How to Choose a University in Malaysia, Study in Malaysia, top private universities in Malaysia