Study Business Administration or Business Management Degree at the Best Private Universities and Colleges in Malaysia
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services For more information contact 01111408838
Business Administration or Business Management is a wide field that covers many types of management positions in a company. From major corporations to independent businesses, every operation needs skilled administrators in order to succeed. A degree in Business Administration among the most sought after qualifications in today’s job market in Malaysia. Demand is strong for employees with general Business Management credentials as well as those with expertise in specialised business disciplines.
Students after SPM or O-Levels wanting to go for a business degree at a top private university in Malaysia should choose the best Foundation in Business programme. An outstanding Foundation in Business programme will ensure that the student gain the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed in the degree studies and beyond. Top private universities in Malaysia would ensure a quality in their Foundation programmes so that students would be well prepared for their degree courses
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the form for more information. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Please make sure you give a correct email address and check your email including the SPAM or JUNK email folder within 48 hours as we will email you the information.
Studying Business Administration at a Top Private University in Malaysia
Getting a business administration degree from a top private university is an excellent way to enter a career in any business environment in Malaysia or globally. It prepares you for the world of business, and to start your career with highly relevant and marketable skills demanded by corporations in the business sector.
A Business Administration Degree prepares students to plan, organize, direct, and control the functions and processes of a company or organisation. Having gone through a business administration degree course you would have understood how businesses operates, how to develop a business, and to how to deal with the challenges from the various aspects of managing a business including:
- human resource issues
- accounting & financial issues
- marketing challenges
- strategic management
- how to use statistics
- how to incorporate information technology when making good business decisions
A business administration degree can lead to many attractive career opportunities in today’s competitive business world, and
hundreds of companies are looking for highly-skilled professionals who can bring their companies to higher level of success. A bachelor degree in business administration is designed to produce graduates with a solid foundation in communication, problem solving, critical thinking and leadership skills ideal suited for the business world.
Since Business Management or Business Administration degree is general in nature and covers a wide scope, business graduates are found in a wide variety of careers and diverse industries. A good business degree will help graduates to excel and put them on a fast track to reach higher level of management in any company.
The Business Administration degree is ideal for students whose parents have their own businesses where it would eventually be passed on to them. The many different areas learnt in a business administration degree gives the student enough knowledge to handle the variety of tasks in running a business in Malaysia.
What is a Business Administration Job like in Malaysia?
A career in business in Malaysia nowadays touches on information technology, leadership dynamics and increasingly on ethics and international relationships. Many top business executives in Malaysia will get their start working in office administration or in hospitality, retail, FMCG, property, sales or operations management. Executives and administrators work in every industry, from SME’s to conglomerates with thousands of employees.
On the job, business administration professionals:
- Establish and carry out departmental or company’s goals, policies and procedures
- Direct and oversee the company’s financial and budgetary activities
- Manage general activities related to making products and providing services
- Innovate by applying new technologies in the workplace
- Consult with staff and management about operational matters
- Negotiate or approve contracts and agreements
- Delegate tasks to the right personnel
- Analyse financial statements, sales reports and other performance indicators
- Identify areas in the business to cut costs
- Seek ways to improve performance, policies and programmes
Some typical areas for work for business administration graduates in Malaysia include general management, hospitality management, office administration, operations management, retail management and sales management.
What career paths can I take in business administration in Malaysia?
Graduates with an associate’s degree in business qualify for entry level careers, including basic management and administrative roles in private, public and nonprofit organizations. Many find employment as management trainees or managers in the property, bank, hospitality, sales or retail industry. Others work as project assistants, office managers and technology-oriented support specialists.
Some work in their parents’ business and eventually take over to run it.
With a bachelor’s degree in business administration, you’ll qualify for an array of leadership positions and other advanced roles in private, public and nonprofit organizations.
You’ll have the option to work across industries as a business analyst, human resources generalist, operations manager or marketing specialist. Some business administration graduates also venture into entrepreneurship, creating their own successful businesses from the ground up.
Eventually, you can work your way up to become a Chief Operating Officer (COO) of a company and oversee other executives directing their activities in the various departments, such as human resources, marketing and sales.
Or you can become a General and Operations Manager overseeing operations that are too diverse to be classified into one area of management or administration.
Responsibilities may include formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources. They make staff schedules, assign work, and ensure projects are completed.
Studying at the Best Universities in Malaysia for the degree in Business Administration will help you to succeed in the competitive business world
Business administration is a wide field that includes many types of management courses. From major corporations to independent businesses, every operation needs skilled administrators in order to succeed. In a rapidly changing economy, new opportunities arise every day for those individuals with specific business administration knowledge and skills.
A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration can help you obtain those particular abilities and master the latest methods. Students should choose the Business Administration degree program where the university will equip them with the competencies employers seek.
You’ll not only be prepared to meet the challenges of a global marketplace in a wide variety of industries, you’ll hold a Business Administration degree valued by companies nationwide.
There is not a “best” university for Business Administration or Business Management degree studies in Malaysia. Students have to look at the environment of the university, student culture, facilities, lecturers’s experience, and internship opportunities to see which one best fits your needs and career goals.
In oder to succeed in the competitive world of business, students must choose the best universities in Malaysia offering the Business Administration or Business Management course. These universities, with their experience, can help prepare you well and fine tune your skills.
Students should choose top universities in Malaysia that has an English-speaking environment so that it will help you to improve your language skills. Good English is important to obtain higher salaries and faster promotions in Malaysia. English-speaking environments promote critical thinking, problem-solving and leadership skills which enhance your career prospects.
What you will study in a Business Administration degree at a top private university in Malaysia?
A business school teaches its students on every aspect of running and managing a business. Business students today can expect a balanced and broad-based education that focuses on a lot more than business-related courses.
Subjects taught in a Business Administration degree in Malaysia may include:
- business accounting
- information systems
- organisational behaviour
- public relations
- strategic management
- human resource management
- quantitative methods
- business law
- managing people
- managing change
- project management
- business communication
- business ethics
- research methods
- services marketing
- retail management
- sales management
Every university in Malaysia will differ slightly in the subjects so you will need to look at the subjects to see which one fits your needs and career goals.
The Best Private Universities in Malaysia Offering the Business Administration or Business Management Degree Course
Top Business Administration Degree at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
Heriot-Watt University’s 190-year history began in 1821, when they established the world’s first Mechanics Institute (the School
of Arts of Edinburgh). Find out about the history of Heriot-Watt. Heriot-Watt University is one of the UK’s leading universities for innovative education and is recognised internationally as a centre for high-calibre research.
Students in Malaysia can now get a business degree from one of the best universities in the UK. Heriot-Watt University Malaysia’s new state-of-the-art green campus is located in the beautiful and safe area of Putrajaya.
Students interested in registering at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia, please go to this link. Affordable hostel accommodation is provided at safe and conducive condominiums in Cyberjaya with free bus shuttle to and from Heriot-Watt University Malaysia. Scholarships are available at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia to deserving students.
Heriot-Watt University is a Top Ranked University in the UK and in the World
- Heriot-Watt University is ranked 369th in the world, 42nd in UK and 7th in Scotland for the QS World’s Top Universities. This places the university in the top 4%, based on approximation of at least 10,000 universities in the world
- THE’s ‘Table of Tables’ is the combined results of the three main UK university league tables – the Good University Guide (published by The Times and The Sunday Times), The Guardian and The Complete University Guide.In the Table of Tables 2015: Heriot-Watt is placed 25th in the UK – rising from 28th the previous year
- 63rd in the world, 10th in the UK and 2nd in Scotland in The Times Higher Education ‘100 Under 50’ 2013 (University Royal Charter awarded in 1966).
- 22nd in the world, based on the ‘international outlook’ indicator in the World University Rankings in the Times Higher Education – World’s Most International Universities.
- Scottish University of the Year 2012-13 (and 2011-12) and UK University of the Year for Student Experience 2012-13 by the Sunday Times.
- Heriot-Watt has been ranked 47th in world, 3rd in UK, and 1st in Scotland, in the QS world ranking of universities under 50 years of age.
- Heriot-Watt University is ranked by the Guardian University Guide 2016 – 18th place Overall and 13th for Business, Management & Marketing
- In the 2016 Complete University Guide, Heriot-Watt University is 37th in the UK and is ranked in the top 25 for a further 6 subjects: Accounting & Finance, Art & Design, Business & Management Studies, Economics, Mathematics and Mechanical Engineering
Premier Bachelor of Business (Hons) Business Administration UK Dual Award degree at Taylor’s University
The Bachelor of Business (Hons) Business Administration UK Dual Award degree at Taylor’s University is designed to equip students with in-depth understanding of business administration concepts and practices, which encompasses all aspects of owning and operating a business. This includes the entire spectrum from business management, to marketing of goods and services.
This Bachelor of Business programme at Taylor’s University emphasises critical thinking skills, enabling graduates to deal effectively with an increasingly complex business environment. It focuses on the performance or management of business operations and thus the making or implementing of major decisions. The elements of administration include planning, organising, staffing, directing as well as budgeting.
Ultimately, graduates will be groomed with essential knowledge and skills to manage key business functions that will drive strategy, and be prepared for executive positions as well as the ability to build businesses.
Strong Entrepreneurship and Management Focus
Exposure to business and entrepreneurship via modules such as Entrepreneurship & Small Business, Production & Operation Management, Transnational Management and Corporate Finance.
Develop essential business skills and entrepreneurial characteristics by conceiving, planning and executing business ideas under the guidance of mentors from the faculty and industry.
Diverse Choice of Electives
Elective modules in different business areas such as International Business, Finance & Marketing enable students to expand their knowledge and gain a broader education.
The Module Adoption Programme (MAP) links theory to practice by inviting industry specialists such as EY (Ernst & Young), StartupMalaysia.org and CEDAR of SME Bank to give lectures, share experiences, case studies and project to enhance students’ learning.
Opportunity to embark on a fast-track employment programme (Exec Track Programme) with CIMA and KPMG for selected students.
Dynamic Internship Experience
Minimum 10-week internship exposes students to the real working environment and provides relevant skills for future employment.
Learning Beyond the Classroom
Exposure to latest industry practices and curriculum through field work, leadership workshops, forums, business simulations and scholarly updates.
Service learning through community based projects, which cultivates students’ civic responsibility and understanding of relationships between theory, practice, values and community.
Students will receive equal recognition and certification from both Taylor’s University and the University of the West of England (UWE), UK.
Best Australian Business Administration Degree in Malaysia at Curtin University Sarawak
The Bachelor of Business Administration degree program at Curtin University Sarawak provides Malaysian school leavers with a general course in business administration and is well suited to those seeking to attain professional expertise in the general management area.
The Bachelor of Business Administration program at Curtin Sarawak focuses on preparing students to be future managers undertaking challenging roles in a global business environment. Those wishing to further their academic career may proceed to a specialist postgraduate program, e.g. marketing, administration, human resources, international and / or public sector management.
Students in Malaysia can get the best of Australian Business education without having to go to Australia. Studying in a conducive and safe 300-acre campus in Miri, Sarawak, students obtain a holistic education.
- Curtin is ranked in the top 2% of universities worldwide in the highly regarded Academic Ranking of World Universities
- In 2014, Curtin’s position increased by more than 100 places to equal 303rd in the world and equal 10th in Australia, which was the biggest increase of any Australian university.
- Curtin also climbed to 360th in the world and 9th in Australia in the latest University Ranking by Academic Performance (URAP), and is positioned at 453rd in the world and 13th in Australia in the National Taiwan University Ranking (NTU).
- Curtin ranks 331st in the QS World University Ranking (QSWUR) and 397th in the Times Higher Education World University Ranking (THEWUR). The University is also equal 10th in the THEWUR: 100 Most International Universities in the World ranking.
- In a review of young institutions under 50 years, Curtin was placed 40th and 82nd globally in the QSWUR: Top 50 Under 50 and THEWUR: 100 Under 50.
- In the QSWUR by Subject, Curtin has two subjects featured in the world’s top 50 – education in 37th place and earth and marine sciences in 40th place – with 14 other subjects ranked in the top 200 worldwide.
- Curtin was also awarded five stars overall in the 2015 QS Stars University Ratings.
- Curtin is one of only two Western Australian universities to rank in the prestigious Shanghai Jiao Tong Annual Ranking of World Universities (2011).
- It is also one of the two Western Australian universities to rank in the Times Higher Education’s 2011-2012 world university rankings.
- Curtin is ranked within the top 300 universities by QS World University
Best Dual Degree UK Business Management Degree Course at Asia Pacific University (APU)
- BA (Hons) in Business Management
- BA (Hons) in Business Management with a specialism in E-Business
- BA (Hons) in International Business Management
Asia Pacific University (APU) is among Malaysia’s premier Institutions of Higher Learning – this is a University where a unique
fusion of technology, innovation and creativity works effectively towards preparing graduates for significant roles in business and society globally.
Originally established as the Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT) in 1993, APU has more than 9000 students from 90 countries studying in its Malaysian campus.
This gives you an opportunity to build an international network while studying as well as gain invaluable cultural insights and communication skills. More than 95% of Asia Pacific University’s graduates are employed by graduation.
The Dual Degree Programmes are offered through a unique collaborative partnership between APU and Staffordshire University, United Kingdom, through which Staffordshire accredits undergraduate programmes that are designed and delivered by APU. Staffordshire’s Accounting and Finance, Business Studies, Economics, Management and Marketing degrees have all been designed to provide a truly international perspective. This is a real benefit for students wishing to pursue a career in Business or Commerce.
Students after SPM or O-Levels can enter into Asia Pacific University’s flexible Foundation – Business, IT or Engineering pathways and then into the Business Administration degree. Another pathway is to take the Diploma in Business Administration for 2 years and then enter into Year 2 of the Business Administration degree for another 2 years.
As a testimony of that APU is a top university in Malaysia, they and their students have won the following awards:
- Tier 5 ranking or Excellent in the SETARA 2013 & 2011 which is Malaysia’s ranking system for universities
- Their students have won the Microsoft Imagine Cup (Malaysia) for 2010, 2011 & 2012 and have represented Malaysia in the Microsoft Imagine Cup (World) competition. For 2011, they won all the top 3 awards.
- Prime Minister Industry Excellence Award 2010
- DEBATE COMPETITION 2011 (Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia) – Champion of IPTS Debate Competition 2011
- Deloitte Inter-University Tax Competition 2011 – Merit Award
- World University Debates Championship 2010 – Runner-up in the Grand Final
- MSC-IHL Business Plan Competition (Institutions of Higher Learning Business Plan Competition by Multimedia Development Corporation)
- 2012 – Merit prize for Business Idea Category
- 2005 – Grand prize for Business Idea Category
- 2005 – Merit prize for Business Plan Category
Asia Pacific University’s Top Rated Partner, Staffordshire University’s Rankings
Guardian University Guide 2016
- Staffordshire University is ranked 83 Overall by the Guardian’s University Guide 2016
- Staffordshire University is ranked 69th by the Guardian University Guide 2016: league table for computer science and information systems
- Staffordshire University is ranked 47 by the Guardian University Guide 2016: league table for accounting & finance
Complete University Guide University 2016
- Staffordshire University’s Ranking in the Complete University Guide University Subject Tables 2016 for accounting & finance is 79
- Staffordshire University’s Ranking in the Complete University Guide University Subject Tables 2016 for computer science is 83
- Staffordshire University UK is ranked 39th by the Guardian’s University Guide 2016: league table for film production & photography
- Staffordshire University’s Ranking in the Complete University Guide University Subject Tables 2016 for Art & Design is 62
Oustanding Business Administration Degree Course at UCSI University
The Faculty of Business & Information Science (FoBIS) is one of the largest faculties in UCSI University and is also recognised
as a member of the AACSB International (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
The BA (Hons) in Business Administration offered at UCSI University prepares students well to face the challenges of the business environment with its unique Co-Op Programme that sends her students to companies for 2-months for each year of their degree studies.
Students after SPM or O-Levels with at least 5 credits will enter into the Foundation in Arts at UCSI University before continuing on into the degree. With at least 3 credits in SPM or O-Levels, students can enter the Diploma in Management and then into the degree.
Students at UCSI University have internships for every year of their studies with more than 1000 companies to choose from. UCSI University seeks to promote interdisciplinary approaches – a strategy that has contributed immensely to many of their students’ achievements.
Established in 1986, UCSI University is strategically located on a 19-acre piece of land, the Campus is located in Cheras, Kuala Lumpur with convenient access to numerous facilities including banks, restaurants, transportation services, entertainment, and accommodation.
UCSI University is a top rated university in Malaysia with a Tier 5 or Excellent ranking by MQA in the SETARA 2013. Fully wireless, it is equipped with the latest cutting-edge technology to access the world of e-learning and e-resources.
Housing 7 different blocks, the Campus includes the Student Centre (Menara Gading), the Resource Centre, the Academic Blocks and Residential Halls to comfortably accommodate a student population of more than 15,000.
Sports facilities in this Campus include: basketball, badminton and squash courts, as well as a gymnasium, a football field, and a swimming pool. Other facilities include the four-level library, an auditorium, a recital hall, a multi-purpose hall, computer laboratories, residential halls, bookstores and cafeterias.
Students interested in majors not offered in the Keele University dual honours degree program can go for KDU University College’s own business degree with 7 majors to choose from or you can go for the Bachelor of Business (Hons) with Law. The Bachelor Business degree is offered at KDU University College’s new campus at Utropolis Glenmarie.
Upon completion of the 2-year Diploma in Business Administration, students will enter into Year 2 of the Bachelor of Business (Hons) Degree Programme at KDU University College Utropolis Glenmarie where you can specialise in Economics, Marketing, Logistics, Human Resource Management or Finance This flexible business degree allows students to gain a wide range of business skills supported by their specialisations to succeed in their career.
Best College in Malaysia for the 4+0 University of Upper Iowa (UIU), USA for the Bachelor of Science in Business Major in Business Administration Degree Program at HELP CAT
Students after SPM or O-Levels who want a top American education in Malaysia can now study for the Business Administration degree awarded by University of Upper Iowa (UIU), USA at HELP College of Arts & Technology. The degree is completed all in Malaysia with 1 year study experience in the USA.
The best part is that the fees would include one academic year of studies in UIU’s campus in the United States, economy airfare, and accommodation. You will be getting an American experience at a fraction of the cost to study in the USA.
Degree program in Malaysia at HELP College of Arts & Technology. Students after SPM or O-Levels will enter directly into Year 1 of the degree program for a total of 4 years. The American education system does not require Pre-University to enter into the degree programme after SPM or O-Levels. The American Degree system after SPM or O-Levels is Year 1 (Freshman), Year 2 (Sophomore), Year 3 (Junior) and finally Year 4 (Senior).
The University of Upper Iowa has very strong credentials, including a slew of national and international awards, and has a Nobel Laureate amongst its alumni. It was ranked Tier 1 in the US News and World Report 2015 “Best Colleges” ranking.
The total fees of RM80,888 for this 4+0 program, includes one academic year of studies in UIU’s campus in the United States, economy airfare, and accommodation.
Diploma in Business Leading to UK Top 50 Business Management Degree at KDU Penang University College
Students after SPM or O-Levels in the northern region of Malaysia who are interested in pursuing a top business diploma can consider the 2-year diploma in business at KDU Penang University College. Upon completion of the diploma, graduates can continue on into Year 2 of the BA (Hons) Business Management degree UK dual award from a top 50 UK university.
KDU University College Penang is a rated 6-STAR College as per the 2015/2014 Malaysian Quality Evaluation System for Private Colleges, generally known as MyQUEST audit by the Ministry of Education.
The KDU Penang’s Business Department has garnered much prestige when a partnership was formed with the top ranked University of Lincoln in the United Kingdom (UK) for its best-ranked University of Lincoln Bachelors programme in Business Management.
Highly popular in the UK, the University of Lincoln Business programme is equally sought after by both local and international students in Malaysia. Understanding the needs of the present professional business world, KDU Penang delivers good-quality, high-value education by offering this prestigious degree in the KDU Penang campus.
Excellent BA (Hons) Business Management at University of Lincoln, UK Dual Award Degree at KDU Penang University College
The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Business Management dual award programme at KDU Penang University College equips students who intend to enter the business industry with the complete knowledge of handling a business. KDU Penang University College in collaboration with the University of Lincoln (UK) is designed to meet industry expectations with an emphasis on knowledge application to ensure graduates ‘hit the ground running’. Our students are innovators, independent thinkers, highly skilled and most of all has the edge to succeed in a globalised business environment.
In this specially tailored programme students will not receive only one degree but TWO bachelor degree awards, an excellent value, especially from two leading institutions of higher learning. KDU Penang’s flagship Dual Award Degrees offer students an outstanding educational experience in which students not only receive a KDU Penang University College degree but also a UK degree award from the University of Lincoln. Students also enjoy an option to study abroad which is available in their last year of studies at the University of Lincoln campus in the UK.
This innovative Dual Award Degree programme at KDU Penang enables student to develop important
core business skills. Students can build on these by selecting one of the two specialist areas, either in entrepreneurship or marketing. KDU Penang business students who opt for entrepreneurship electives are trained in the process of business opportunity identification, design, organisation of resources, and managing a new company.
Meanwhile, marketing electives equip students with cutting-edge marketing knowledge that prepares them for careers in advertising, marketing management, branding, and customer relationship management in local or multinational companies.
To further ensure KDU Penang graduates are employment ready, students are required to complete an internship as part of their programme of study. KDU Penang’s Business Management Dual Awards degree are perfect for honing your business skills and allow you to Hit the Ground Running!
KDU Penang University College Partner University – University of Lincoln Rankings
- University of Lincoln is ranked in the top 400 universities in the world by QS World University Rankings 2015
- The Guardian University guide 2017: University league table ranks University of Lincoln at 56st overall
- The Guardian University guide 2017: University league table for Business, Management & Marketing ranks Keele University at 80
- In the 2017 League Table Ranking by the Complete University Guide, University of Lincoln is ranked at 49th overall.
- In the 2017 League Table Ranking for Business & Management Studies by the Complete University Guide, University of Lincoln is ranked 49th.
- In the 2017 League Table Ranking for Accounting & Finance by the Complete University Guide, University of Lincoln is ranked at 42.
- The University of Lincoln is placed in the top half of all UK institutions by the Guardian 2016 University Guide and the The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016.
Affordable Business Management Degree Course at First City University College
First City University College offers the most affordable 3+0 UK degree programme in Malaysia supported by excellent facilities on a 13-acre campus strategically located in the safe area of Bandar Utama.
Students after SPM or O-Levels will enter the Foundation in Business Administration for 1 year before continuing on into the degree.
First City University College offers practical and relevant programmes that gives their graduates an edge in employability. The development of professional and transferable skills is a key feature in every module in order to ensure that their graduates continue to be well-placed in the job market.
The three-year degree provides students with technical ability and knowledge specific to finance and accounting. Students will acquire the technical language and practices of accounting and the application of information technology, communication and analytical skills.
Upon completion, First City University College students will be able to demonstrate skills in preparing financial statements, performing analysis and delivering financial projections which are much sought after by industry and commerce.
First Rate Management or Business Degree Courses at HELP University
- Bachelor of Management (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business (Entrepreneurship) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business (Finance) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management)(Hons)
- Bachelor of Business(International Business)(Hons)
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing)(Hons)
Ever since its founding in 1986 to provide affordable quality educational opportunities for Malaysians, HELP University has developed into the leading institution of higher learning in Malaysia with a firmly established international reputation among universities, research organisations, scholars, business and corporate leaders and governments in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
3+0 BA (Hons) Business Management awarded by University of Derby, UK offered at HELP University
The University of Derby (UoD) is a modern and innovative university with 160 years’ of history.
In the Guardian Universities Ranking 2015, UoD is ranked 26 for Accounting and Finance, and 37 for Management, Business, Marketing disciplines, making it among the top 10% of UK universities. It is also ranked 1st for student support and 3rd for lecture quality.
The 3+0 Business Management Degree awarded by University of Derby, UK program is offered in-partnership with the Department of Management (DOM) of HELP Academy (part of the HELP’s Group of educational institutions).
DOM has over 28 years’ experience teaching UK twinning programs in accounting, economic and management related fields and graduated over two thousands students.
EduSpiral Consultant Services- Your Personal Online Education Advisor
range of choices for students to choose from. These colleges and universities offer value for money in the quality of education and excellent facilities that you get.
These universities and colleges are chosen by EduSpiral because they represent the best in their fields in Malaysia and affordable. EduSpiral provides in-depth information and counseling on their courses so that students are able to make the right choice.
If you are still not sure what to study, please contact us and we will send you a free EduSpiral Career Assessment Form.
Please contact us for more details.
- Whatsapp: +601111408838
- Wechat/Line: EduSpiral88
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/eduspiral
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/eduspiral
- Follow EduSpiral: www.twitter.com/eduspiral88
- Be my friend: www.facebook.com/eduspiralsik
- Like EduSpiral: www.facebook.com/eduspiralcs
- Message me: email@example.com
- Website: www.eduspiral.com
Please fill up the form for more information. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Please make sure you give a correct email address and check your email including the SPAM or JUNK email folder within 48 hours as we will email you the information.